Graham & Associates, LLC has 20+ years supporting Realtors, Lawyers, Travel Agents, Entrepreneurs/Solopreneurs, as well as non-profit Associations. Our team of proactive Virtual Transaction Coordinators and Virtual Executive Assistants leverage a powerful blend of experience and personal attention to meet the challenges your business faces.
We specialize in the following areas of support:
Virtual Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Services:
If you are a real estate agent or broker looking for transaction coordinator services, you've come to the right place. We have virtual transaction coordinators and virtual assistants ready to help you go paperless and get your files and forms in better order.
Let our virtual transaction coordinators handle the details and paperwork of your real estate transactions. We will fully integrate with your business and provide services to your entire company. Along with saving your agents a great deal of stress and time, our services will also free up your agents' time so they can go to work bringing in new clients, making sales and growing your brand.
Here is what we can do for you as an agent or your brokerage:
- Create an online management file with 24/7 secure access for your agents and clients.
- Verification of necessary signatures, initials and addenda on contracts.
- Complete commission disbursement forms.
- Open a file with escrow or Title Company.
- Send copies of contracts to the buyer, seller, lender and other agents.
- Create a summary sheet with contact information and property details.
- Request the estimated HUD-1 statement.
- Ensure all paperwork is provided to each party.
- Follow up with escrow or title company at closing.
- Provide reminders to listing agents to get a forwarding address, update the MLS, and remove the lockbox on the property.
- Give agents a reminder to contact former clients.
Project management, calendar management, email management, expense report processing, travel arrangements, slideshow presentations, online file management, research, and surveying customers/clients
Keying data, evaluating and scrubbing data, correcting bad email addresses, phone numbers and direct mail addresses
Outbound customer service calls, appointment setting campaigns, client follow-ups, special client touches
Website design and content development, newsletter creation, brochure designing, flyer creation, business card designing, postcard designing, social media ad campaigns, manage and curate social media accounts, blogging
Event & Meeting Planning
Plan and coordinate webinars, seminars, meetings and chapter events, onsite meeting assistance, record minutes, and provide follow up task lists
Check out our video on Virtual Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Services
Check out our video on Virtual Executive Assistant Services
Better Business Bureau (A+ rated)
American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP)
International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA)